Skip to main content
- For information on access the building and physical collections, see our On Campus Library Access Autumn Term page.
- Senate House Library has limited study space available for advanced booking and they are offering a Click and Collect Service. You can also access their extensive online resources from home. See the Senate House website for information on 'Visiting the Library' and their 'Click and Collect Service'. You can also find more information about 'Accessing Online Resources' here.
- SCONUL has suspended its access scheme for other academic libraries until further notice. Please check the SCONUL website and individual library websites for further information.
- We have been made aware of a change in Safari which might affect access to your Reading Lists via learn.gold. If you experience problems, it is recommended that you switch to Chrome or Firefox.
- All our online resources are still available through the Library Catalogue, our A-Z E-Resources list, BrowZine for e-journals and Reading Lists. More information on accessing these resources, as well as help with troubleshooting, can be found in the 'Accessing Online Resources' tab
- The Academic Support team have created an extensive range of online tutorials. These can be found on Academic Skills Online, on Subject Guides, and on the Library’s YouTube Channel.
- Also take a look at our 'Stay at Home Support' page for links to guides on adapting to working or studying at home, looking after your mental and physical wellbeing, things to do with your kids while home and online entertainment options. Plus check out some cute pictures of our library staff's new 'co-workers' as they work from home.
Current Loans, Reservations and Inter-Library Loans
- All on loan items will continuously automatically renew, which means that you won’t get any fines on any items you have borrowed.
- You cannot place reservations on physical items of stock or request physical inter-library loans (ILLs) at this time. You can still request articles via the online ILL form and where possible the team will fullfill these requests.
- All ILLs have been renewed depending on the date set by the supplying library - if you still have an overdue ILL, please email email@example.com and inform them and they can change this for you.
- We will not be able to complete any reservations that have already been placed on physical items.